FSIBL Mudarabah Salary Saving Account (Prapti) is for those whose monthly salary is BDT 5000 or above. It’s an account styled to provide you the best profit rate at a low balance requirement—making it the classic choice for you.
- Individual account for office employees to help disbursement of monthly salary.
- For Corporate Executives & Officers.
- No Maintenance Charge.
- Free VISA Debit Card for 1st year.
- Free Cheque Book (1st Book only).
- Attractive profit rate.
- Online banking facilities.
- Internet Banking.
- SMS Banking.
- FSIBL Cloud apps and many more…
Documents needed for opening account:
- Two copies passport size photograph of the student (photograph must be attested by the Introducer).
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopies of National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of both applicant and nominee.
- TIN Certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of recent utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Wasa, Telephone) as a proof of mailing address.
- Official valid Identity Card.
- Forwarding from the respective organization/company for opening the account(s).
- The organization needs to have a minimum of 10 employees and a payout of TK 100,000/- (One Lac Taka) only per month and an average salary per employee of TK 10,000/- per month.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.
For details, please visit your nearest branch of FSIBL.