Introduce the child into the world of banking!
- Free Cheque Book (1st book only).
- Highest provisional profit on deposit.
- No account maintenance fees.
- Free VISA Debit Card for 1st Year, 50% Waiver from 2nd Year.
- No minimum balance.
- Minimum Initial deposit amount is only BDT 100/- only.
- Online banking facilities.
- Internet Banking.
- SMS Banking.
- FSIBL Cloud apps and many more…
Documents needed for opening account:
- Two copies passport size photograph of the student (photograph must be attested by the Introducer).
- Two copies passport size photograph of parent.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate (Student).
- Photocopy of Parents National ID Card/Passport/Driving License.
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopy of School ID or Certificate from school or Payment slip of latest tuition fees.
- Copy of recent utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Wasa, Telephone) as a proof of mailing address.
- Any Bangladeshi school (Class one to Ten) going student.
- Student cannot open the account with anyone other than his/her parents.
For details, please visit your nearest branch of FSIBL.