By opening Mudarabah Pension Scheme “Sanchaye Shukh” an account holder will get monthly pension as social safety.
- Tenures from 3, 5 & 7 years.
- Monthly Installment from TK. 3000/-, 5,000/-, 10,000/-, 20,000/-, 30,000/-, 40,0000/- & 50,000/-.
- Highest profit rate for short term tenure.
- The account holder will receive monthly pension in installments along with principal gains.
- Customer must be maintain a Mudarabah Savings Account for pay monthly installment and receive monthly pension.
- Installment fixed at opening the account. Once chose the installment/Tenure can’t rectify it further.
- Account can be operated by singly.
- Deposit the installment at any branch/sub branches through the month around the country.
- If any customer failed to pay the installment for consecutive three (3) months, the account will be closed automatically.
- Tk. 5/- will be pay penalty amount per thousand afield due installment and penalty amount double in due tow installment.
- In case of early encashment, Profit calculation will be as below;
– Closed Before One Year – Only principal amount will be paid.
– Closed After one Year but before Two years Profit will be provided at Savings Rate.
– Closed after two years but before maturity account holder will be received provisional profit rate of one year MTDR.
- Maturity value is subject to proper and regular payment of the prescribed monthly installments.
- Maturity Amount showed here is subject to income tax and/or other levies.
Documents needed for availing the service:
- One copy passport size photograph of the applicant.
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopies of National ID/Passport of both applicant and nominee.
- TIN Certificate (if applicable).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.
For details, please visit your nearest branch of FSIB.