Mudarabah Monthly Deposit Scheme “Durbar” gives you more installment option than others.
- Monthly Installment from TK. 500/- to TK.25,000/-
- Tenure: 3, 5 & 10 Years.
- Freedom of choosing any tenure & any installment.
- Installment fixed by choosing the tenure or the installment. Once chose the installment/Tenure can’t rectify it further.
- Installment deposited facility by others savings account standing instruction in free of cost.
- Deposit the installment at any branch/sub branch through the month around the country.
- Facility for depositing the installment in advance but have to pay penalty for due installment (up to BDT 5000, the penalty is 25 tk and more BDT 5000, penalty is 50tk).
- If any customer failed to pay the installment for consecutive three (3) months, the account will be closed automatically.
- Installment deposited facility for any working day in month.
- Investment facility against the deposited amount.
- In case of early encashment, Profit calculation will be as below;
– Closed Before One Year – Only principal amount will be paid.
– Closed After one Year but before minimum tenure – Profit applied at Mudarabah Savings Rate.
– Closed After minimum tenure but before contract of maturity full Profit applied for minimum maturity period.
- Maturity value is subject to proper and regular payment of the prescribed monthly installments.
- Maturity Amount showed here is subject to income tax and/or other levies.
Documents needed for availing the service:
- One copy passport size photograph of the applicant.
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopies of National ID/Passport of both applicant and nominee.
- TIN Certificate (if applicable).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.