Skip to content
- Bank related persons as defined in section 26M of the Bank-Company Act, 1991. Bank officials will not be eligible to become an agent in the same bank within 1 (one) year of his/her retirement or resignation.
- Defaulters with any bank or financial institution.
- Convicted by a court of law, up to 3 (three) years after completion of sentences or penalties.
- Under investigation for any criminal charges.
- Under investigation or convicted of money laundering or terrorist financing activities.
- Under investigation of the Anti-Corruption Commission.