Skip to content
Eligibility for Unit Agent
- It shall be an entity having valid business license or permit for any lawful business.
- The owner or manager of the entity or the juristic person shall possess at least 1 (one) year of experience in the related field.
- It shall be carrying out the business activity on ongoing basis.
- It shall possess managerial, financial and technical expertise for managing agent banking outlet of a bank in addition to its regular operations.
- It shall have willingness and capacity to invest in managing liquidity, risk management, security management and continuous capacity development.
- The unit agent must have at least 2 (two) persons (a manager and a teller) for this purpose and 1 (one) counter for cash transaction.