Skip to content
Eligibility for Master Agent
- It shall be an entity having multiple branch offices or outlets, either owned or otherwise engaged legally by it.
- If the entity is a private sector organization, it shall possess a business license or permit for any lawful business activity.
- The owner or manager of the entity or the juristic person shall possess at least 1 (one) year of experience in the related field.
- It shall be carrying out the business activity on ongoing basis.
- It shall possess managerial, financial and technical expertise for managing agent banking outlets in addition to its regular operations.
- It shall have willingness and capacity to invest in managing liquidity, risk management, security management and continuous capacity development of agent banking outlets of a bank.
- The agent banking outlet must have at least 2 (two) persons (a manager and a teller) with required managerial and financial expertise for this purpose and 1 (one) counter for cash transaction.
- In cases where the master agent provides agent banking services through third party outlets, which are engaged legally, the outlets and outlet owners/managers shall fulfil the eligibility criteria for unit agent.