Help your junior develop a saving habit.
- Special Deposit Scheme for the parents of Students.
- Monthly Installment: 500/- to 25,000/-
- Tenure: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 Years.
- Attractive profit rate.
- Deposit the installment at any branch through the month around the country.
- Installment fixed at opening the account. Once chose the installment/Tenure can’t rectify it further.
- Facility for depositing the installment in advance but have to pay penalty for due installment (up to BDT 5000, the penalty is 25 tk and more BDT 5000, penalty is 50tk).
- If any customer failed to pay the installment for consecutive three (3) months, the account will be closed automatically.
- Investment facility against the deposited amount.
- In case of early encashment, Profit calculation will be as below;
- – Closed before one year – no profit will be provided.
- – Closed after one year but before maturity- profit at savings rate.
|Years / Monthly Installment||3 Years||5 Years||8 Years||10 Years||12 Years||15 Years||20 Years|
Documents needed for opening account:
- One copy passport size photograph of the applicant.
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopies of National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of both applicant and nominee.
- TIN Certificate (if applicable).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.
For details, please visit your nearest branch of FSIBL.